As reported, Shilpa Shetty is planning to wed this October with boyfriend Raj Kundra. The wedding ceremony will be in a traditional Indian way. Kundra is a business man, who has a Dubai-based business of trading of precious stones and metals.

Talking about the traditional way, Shilpa said, “I have very traditional views of marriage. I’ve seen my parents maintain a 35-year marriage and I really believe marriages are made in heaven. I’ve always said that the day I decide to tie the knot it is going to be for good.”

“I have often wondered who the right person would be and I’ve come to realize that for me it is Raj. I’m completely sure he is my soul mate,” added Shilpa.

However, Raj Kundra is also all excited about his marriage with Shilpa.

He said, “I have spoken to Shilpa’s parents and we are doing it the Indian way. In India, you don’t get engaged until just before the wedding, so I didn’t go down on one knee to her or anything like that. But we have definitely set a date for this year.”

Shilpa and Raj are seeing each other from two years. The couple has also bought a house in Weybridge, Surrey recently.

0 comments: