This is with reference to the cover story in Mumbai's leading tabloid today (April 7) titled “Hrithik Sussanne spilt”

Denying any truth in the reports, The report of Hrithik Roshan and Sussanne Khan split by a daily Tabloid has amazed the actor as there’s no truth to the story. We got in touch with the actor to know the truth.

Reacting on the news, he laughs, “It is too funny! Yes Sussanne shifted out with the kids 2 days ago and I was to join her on my return as there is a white ant treatment going on in my house and a section of my floor is being renovated. I am here right now having picnic with my kids and my in laws.”

According to a close friend of Hrithik, he was in South Africa for the shoot of his Cinthol commercial when Sussanne shifted to her parent’s place in Juhu. “Hrithik and Sussanne are very much together. Recently they had been to London for a long vacation. In fact Hrithik joined Sussanne at her parents place last night. Both are laughing on whatever has been reported by a tabloid today as there’s no truth to the story,” said a close friend of Hrithik.

Lets wait and see how this story unfolds.

0 comments: